Cassano: 'I can quit Samp'

Dont miss to watch this match free streaming on the scheduled starting time above. Also get preview, review, live score, recaps, score result, highlights, line-up and prediction if available.




Soccer Extreme : Antonio Cassano has threatened to walk out on Sampdoria after a section of the crowd jeered him. “If I'm not welcome, then I can go.”

The striker has been a hero for the Marassi crowd over the past two seasons, but his disappointing performance in the 5-1 defeat at Juventus and today's 0-0 with Bari prompted a few jeers.

“I heard insults and moaning from the crowd. If I'm not welcome here, then I can go without any problems,” snapped Cassano.

“I did it at Roma and Real Madrid, it wouldn't be an issue for me to do the same here.

“We are in joint second place with Juventus, Inter are a step above and frankly in their own League.

“Maybe somebody has become a little too accustomed to eating the finest chocolate and occasionally has to nibble on some ****.

“As I said, the way I packed my bags in Rome and Madrid, I can do the same here.”

Cassano very rarely gives interviews, so he broke with his usual behaviour to send a very clear message to the fans. (football-italia)