Sergio Ramos for Shangay

Dont miss to watch this match free streaming on the scheduled starting time above. Also get preview, review, live score, recaps, score result, highlights, line-up and prediction if available.




Soccer Extreme : On a day when our fall wardrobes still haven’t quite come together and our day jobs are interfering with our ability to shop for our fall wardrobe, there is only one thing to do:

Call on The Ramos to guide us through.

As you can see, he’s modeling. For a magazine called “Shangay.”

We know.

You don’t have to say it.


Side note: in this Vanitatis interview, Sergio talks about being in wub:
“Every year I go on vacation with my sister and they ask me if she’s my girlfriend. No, I’m not in love. I would like to have the feeling of being in love with the woman of my life but the moment hasn’t arrived yet. I’ll know how to recognize it when it arrives.”


source : thespoiler