The Confession of Callum Campbel, Balloon Thrower that makes Liverpool lost

Dont miss to watch this match free streaming on the scheduled starting time above. Also get preview, review, live score, recaps, score result, highlights, line-up and prediction if available.




Soccer Extreme : Liverpool – It has revealed who has a controversial balloon that makes Sunderland beat Liverpool last week. He was Callum Campbell, 16 years youngsters, which because of his action, he got death threats.

In an interview with The Mirror, Campbell admitted that it was his fault to throw the balloon into the field when the game was about to take place. And in the minute 5th, a disaster occurs when ball was kicked by Darren Bent hit the balloon and squeezed into Pepe Reina’s goal.

"That’s me. I’m the one who did it. I was caught by the camera. I’m so sorry. This is the worst dreams," Campbell regret.

Of course Campbell feel really sorry for his actions. As a Liverpudlian, he even made his favorite team lost and his action was watched by millions of eyes in the world.

"I went straight to the park upon arrival at the house and spill all my irritation. Psychologically, I’m sick and it happened before the death threats appeared on the internet the next day," saidCampbell, who had manage to hide in his house for two days after that dead thread.

"I watched it over and over again and I still can not understand how it happened."

However, Campbell thinks that if referee more observant, these goals should be annulled. And although Campbell’s hopes didn’t came true, Mike Jones, the referee is parked because of his negligence.

"But mother said to me if it was not my fault and I’ve to believe now. The referee should not endorse these goals. I hope the true fans understand and forgive me,"Campbell continued hoping.

To erase these fault, Campbell even dream to be able to play back time to make incident did not happen. And in the end too, Campbell kept asking for an apology from all the Reds fans which were disappointed because of what he had done.

"But how am I supposed to know if it was going to happen? It’s purely for fun and if I could turn back time and do the opposite, throwing the ball into the audience and not tothe field, I’ll do," he explained.

"Just takes a little time actually to get rid of the balloon or kicked out, but none did it. And the balloon began to roll. Really a wrong moment. But I accept that I should not throwing it into the field from the beginning," he said.

"Once again I am very, very sorry for this happens. It’s bad there, if Liverpool lose, but this time is a big disaster," he concluded. (onlinehomesbuy)