Ronaldo hit by voodoo spell?

Dont miss to watch this match free streaming on the scheduled starting time above. Also get preview, review, live score, recaps, score result, highlights, line-up and prediction if available.




Soccer Extreme : Apparently Cristiano Ronaldo has been hit by a voodoo spell by a witch hired by a ‘famous acquaintance’ . They have apparently been hired to inflict a serious injury on the Real Madrid star.

“I have nothing against this grand club” wrote the anonymous witch in a letter to the El Mundo newspaper. “I am a professional and get paid very well for using my powers”

“I have been contracted so Cristiano Ronaldo suffers a serious injury. I can’t promise that will be, but I can say he will be injured for more time than he plays”

“The person who has contracted me is famous, and knows the player personally”


When I first heard it I thought it was complete rubbish (and a little part of me still does if I’m honest) but it’s really quite disturbing. Obviously if no actual spell has been cast then, there is the suggestion of working a bit of psychology on the star. I have studied a little sports psychology and it will be interesting to see if this affects his game at all.

But it’s weird right?